FACILITY FURNISHING AND REFURBISHING
As your facility bears the wear and tear of everyday use, refurbishment and cleaning will occasionally become necessary. FEEDIP can provide these services on an as-needed basis or under a schedule or service contract that you specify. Our staff is trained in the care of all wood and fabric surfaces and all of our cleaning products are environmentally safe.
- Any type of seating and panel system
- Removes stains and spots
- 90% soil removal, 92% solution recovery
- Eliminates odors
- Reduces the level of germs and airborne pollutants
- Cleaning available on site, 1 hour drying time
To assist you in keeping your facility looking top-notch, FEEDIP offers the following refurbishing services to enhance the appearance of your existing furnishing:
- Wood repair & refinishing - Wood is wonderful but it does need special care. Our in-house specialist has many years of experience touching-up as well as completely refinishing wood pieces for our customers.
- Reupholstering & electrostatic painting - Extend the life of your quality furniture and files by replacing the worn fabric and repainting the exterior of filing and storage cabinets.
- Custom manufacturing/fabrication - Occasionally our customers have a desire to modify an existing piece of furniture to fit a custom need or space.
- Refurbishment of panel systems - Updating the fabric on panels and overhead storage units provides a fresh new look to the workplace.
In order to keep your facility operating at maximum efficiency, we can provide a flexible maintenance program that, in addition to cleaning and refurbishing, can include any of the following activities:
- Lubricate all moving components (drawers, chair mechanisms, etc.)
- Ensure that all wires are properly managed in cable management raceways
- Provide minor tune-ups to workstations.
- Reinstall any kick-plates, base covers, or top caps that may have come unattached.
Provide service parts to repair common problems such as caster, pneumatic cylinders, lock sets, etc.
- Raise or lower individual workstation shelves and/or work-surfaces for employee comfort.
- Identify any product that requires repair (touch-up, missing or broken parts).
Fabric Protection is an effective means of protecting your new furniture investment. Fabric protection is cost effective and comes with a one-year warranty.
Benefits of Fabric Protection Include:
- Extends the life of the fabrics by 50%
- Repels both water and oil-based stains
- Penetrates entire fabric and is odorless and invisible when dry
- Contains anti-static additives to repel airborne dust and dirt